Multi-Color Satin-Organza Pin/ Brooch/ Hairclip (This is so pretty...I love all of the different colors and patterns!)Pale Green/Pink Flower Brooch/ Pin/ Hairclip (This is one of my favorite color combinations...love it!)
In the artist's own words...
1. The address of your Etsy shop: http://www.rokdarbi4u2.etsy.com/
2. Description of what you make: First I thought about my Etsy shop as a place where people could buy wet felted and needle felted jewelry. Later there appeared fabric flowers from my summer collection and now I plan to add more creations-a combination of crocheted and felted elements with beads, fabric and driftwood.
3. Your favorite creation: I can’t say which item from my shop is my favorite, I like them all.
4. How you learned your craft: I discovered felting during the celebrations of the Riga City Days two years ago. It was an event organized by MUSEUM OF DECORATIVE ARTS AND DESIGN ( DEKORATĪVĀS MĀKSLAS UN DIZAINA MUZEJS) when everyone could try to make something by their own hands using needle felting. I was fascinated with that and began to look for information on the Internet and discovered wet felting technics and, then, Etsy!
5. Years you have been creating: I remember myself with a needle and thread since I was seven years old. I must say thanks to my grandmother who taught me how to knit, sew and embroider. I like a combination of felted wool and beads and unusual combinations of materials.
If you love her work as much as I do, you're in luck! Now through the end of July, rokdarbi4u2 is offering my readers a 20 percent discount on any item! If you want to make a purchase, first send her a convo through her page and include the code word LIGO and listing title. She will reserve the listing for you with a revised price and send a convo with confirmation within two days. Then you can proceed with your purchase.