I picked this shop because I am in the same fabulous BNR as her and so I wanted to give her wonderful shop some love! She opened in October and has some beautiful things, so be sure and take a look! Here are my favorite items.
Red and Orange Twist Ring (This has always been one of my favorite color combinations!)
Amigurumi Cupcake (I am in love with this...)
Gothic Beaded Net Choker Necklace (I would absolutely wear this! I love it!)
In the artist's own words...
1. The address of your Etsy shop: gemini5757.etsy.com
2. Description of what you make: Whatever crosses my mind to make at random points in the day...especially in the shower, while walking my huge and wonderful dog, Molly, the gigantic king Shepard, or during slow time at work. Mostly anything involving beads and wire, though I do crochet too. I really want to learn how to do tatting, also. I'll try just about anything.
3. Your favorite creation: I really like my beaded flowers, they're so versatile and pretty. When I still had long hair, I'd wear them in my hair all the time.
4. How you learned your craft: Books, friends, made some stuff up, the internet...a variety of sources.
5. Years you have been creating: I'm pretty sure I came out of the womb with a pair of safety scissors in my hand! I was a really crafty kid, and stayed that way. I opened my shop on Etsy in the beginning of October 2009.
6. Description of the item you are giving away: I'm offering up one of my simple bands in the winners choice of color(s) and size! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=32212006
In order to win this prize, you must do the following things.
- Become a follower of this blog (not anonymously)
- Visit Gemini 5757's Etsy shop http://gemini5757.etsy.com/
- Come back here and post which item is your favorite (please post a link) and your email address so that I can contact you if you win