I picked this shop because I love headbands and hair clips. I know that these are intended mainly for little girls, but I want some for myself because they are so fun! I also love tutus, so this shop is eye candy for me. Here are my favorite items.
Perfectly Pink Collection Hair Clippies (This is such an awesome set...my favorite is the black and pink polka dotted one!)
Stripey Dotted Flowers Hair Clippies (These are so cute, and you get a set of four different pairs!)
Little Punk Rock Princess Tutu (If I ever have a little girl, I will be purchasing this for her! Seriously, I would wear this if I could squeeze into it lol.)
In the artist's own words...
1. The address of your Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/steffaniechapell
2. Description of what you make: Hair bling! Custom clippies and headbands, as well as tutus.
3. Your favorite creation: My favorite things to make are the headbands by far!
4. How you learned your craft: I started off with some online tutorials, and went from there.
5. Years you have been creating: 6, it started when my daughter was born and went from there.
6. Description of the item you are giving away: A custom woven headband. I can do almost anything with these!
In order to win this awesome custom woven headband, you must do the following things.
- Become a follower of this blog (not anonymously)
- Visit Steffanie Chapell's Etsy shop http://steffaniechapell.etsy.com
- Come back here and post which item is your favorite (please post a link) and your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
For extra entries you can do any or all of the following things:
- Tweet about this giveaway. Post the link in a separate comment here (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Post the link in a separate comment here (3 extra entries)
- Make a purchase from either Steffanie Chapell or Altered Beauty and post the transaction link here (5 extra entries per purchase)
That's it! I will randomly select a winner next Friday at 12:00AM. If you win, I will contact you via the email address you provide in your comment. Thanks so much for participating and learning more about the adorable work of Steffanie Chapell!