I picked this shop because I have admired her amazing bead work for a while now. She makes jewelry, ornaments, pens, cell phone charms, and lots of other cool stuff! She and I are in the same BNR, so she posts her creations from time to time. Every time I see one I am impressed. I can't imagine doing anything that intricate and not going crazy! Plus, when you consider the amount of work that goes into these pieces, her prices are unbelievably reasonable. Here are my favorite items.
Twilight Inspired Edward and Bella Beaded Pen (This makes the Twilight fan in me drool. I love the charms so much, and the colors are lovely. This comes with 12 refills too!!!)
Snowflake Christmas Ornaments (These are what she is giving away! They are so pretty, and would look wonderful on anyone's tree! These would also be great for people in your life who don't celebrate Christmas...they are lovely reminders of win)
Blue and White Beaded Snowflake Earrings (These are the perfect size, and are a beautiful color. Plus, they are made using sterling silver ear wires and findings, so these are great for people with metal allergies!)
In the artist's own words...
1. The address of your Etsy shop: http://beadingbybawissa.etsy.com/
2. Description of what you make: I make a wide variety of beaded items including: ornaments, jewelry, pens, and cell phone charms. In my shop, I also have some crocheted dish cloth sets that my mom made.
3. Your favorite creation: I love my snowflake ornaments. They are my best sellers.
4. How you learned your craft: I started beading with simple kits and built on that. I learn techniques and such from books and beading magazines.
5. Years you have been creating: I've been crafting since before I can remember! I started working with beads over ten years ago, but I've been creative in different areas since way before that.
6. Description of the item you are giving away: I'm giving away a set of my snowflakes. This set includes two small snowflakes and two large snowflakes. They make great, inexpensive gifts for friends, coworkers, neighbors, etc. I sell these in different quantities in my shop. I also do custom orders so if you want a larger or smaller quantity, let me know. I can do different colors as well.
In order to win this super prize (that would be awesome to have for Christmas), you must do the following things. Please note, this giveaway is open only to the US and Canada.
- Become a follower of this blog (not anonymously)
- Beading by Bawissa's Etsy shop http://www.beadingbybawissa.etsy.com
- Come back here and post which item is your favorite (please post a link) and your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
For extra entries you can do any or all of the following things:
- Tweet about this giveaway. Post the link in a separate comment here (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Post the link in a separate comment here (3 extra entries)
- Make a purchase from either Beading by Bawissa or Altered Beauty and post the transaction link here (5 extra entries per purchase)
That's it! I will randomly select a winner next Friday at 12:00AM. If you win, I will contact you via the email address you provide in your comment. Thanks so much for participating and learning more about the amazing work of Beading by Bawissa! If you are a seller on Etsy, be sure to check out our awesome BNR! We are a friendly, supportive group and we love new members!