I picked this shop because a few weeks ago, I decided to purchase the Happy Buddha Soap on a whim because it looked adorable. It was tough to pick a scent because so many sounded wonderful, but I settled on The Green Isle, which is described as:
Rainy, salty mist green notes made up of basil, green leaf and ozone notes with added notes of muguet lily, rose and jasmine.
It was amazing. My husband thought I was insane because I kept shoving it under his nose to sniff. (He liked it too!) I was so excited when I smelled it that I ordered more soap immediately. (I literally went on the computer and placed another order within a few minutes of opening the package.) This time, I ordered a Soap Sample Pack. I wanted to try a bunch of different scents, and somehow she managed to accomodate me by sending me everything I wanted...plus a few wonderful extras to try! I have since shown my soaps to friends, who have asked for them for Christmas. One of them tried to convince me I should give him some right there! I have never had a guy react to a bath product that way before lol. I truly loved every scent I received. My favorites were Rashieka, Blackberry Pie, and Stiletto. You can check out the different scents she offers by looking at any of her item listings. Here are my favorite items other than the ones I have already purchased and loved:
Trio of Soaps Basket (I want these so badly! These soaps make me feel relaxed just by looking at them...and I know how wonderful they would look in my bathroom!)
Soap on a Rope (I want to get one of these for my husband! I love the design on the soap!)
Pirate Skull Soap (This is a must buy before Halloween!)
In the artist's own words...
1. The address of your Etsy shop:http://pepperapothecary.etsy.com/
2. Description of what you make:I make all sorts of crazy things. I make "mature" soap for Bachelorette Parties, I make skull soap, stackable christmas tree soap. I also make Bath Salts, Lotion & Wax Tarts.
3. Your favorite creation: My favorite creation, and interestingly enough my most popular selling item, is my Pirate Skull Soap. It's so intricately designed and the details are great. Though, my newest soap is quickly becoming one of my favorites, it's a stackable Christmas tree soap.
4. How you learned your craft: It started out mostly with boredom to be honest. I lost my job and couldn't stand just sitting at home. So I decided to play mad scientist with soap craft supplies my mother in law gave me. It was really just trial and error. A LOT of Error too. Several years later, I'm selling soap like a fiend.
5. Years you have been creating:I've been creating various things for a long time, but soap I just started about three years ago. Before that it was just photography and music that I created.
6. Description of the item you are giving away:I'm giving away one of my Pirate Skull Soaps . The most popular item I have, I've sold close to 200 of them between single orders and party favor orders of it. Plus free shipping.
In order to win this amazing prize, you must do the following things.
- Become a follower of this blog (not anonymously)
- Visit Pepper's Apothecary Etsy shop http://pepperapothecary.etsy.com/
- Come back here and post which item is your favorite (please post a link) and your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
For extra entries you can do any or all of the following things.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Post the link in a separate comment here (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway. Post the link in a separate comment here (3 extra entries)
- Make a purchase from either Pepper's Apothecary or Altered Beauty and post the transaction link here (5 extra entries per purchase)
That's it! I will randomly select a winner next Friday at 12:00AM. If you win, I will contact you via the email address you provide in your comment. Thanks so much for participating and learning more about the amazing work of Pepper's Apothecary!